Ohio-Columbus
Options

Hair!

Hi everyone! I'm in Cincinnati, planning my wedding in Columbus for June. I have an appointment with Alison Feamster for makeup, but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for hair - preferably one that would work on location and come to us? Thank you!

Re: Hair!

• Options
    BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Alison Feamster, too! You'll love her.  For hair we used Shannon Goode.  She travels to you as well, and did a wonderful job on all the ladies' hair.  I have a review of her work in my married bio.  Alison and Shannon often work together on weddings, so they are good at getting the girls through hair and makeup quickly.  Shannon's website is http://www.goodehair.com/ and her email (which I always used to contact her) is myweddinghair@columbus.rr.com.
    The other traveling hair stylist most often recommended on this board is Jennifer Motter King.  She can be reached at jennifer.king@salonlofts.com or 937.638.0446.
    Both these ladies book quickly, so I would contact them asap, good luck!
    Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • Options
    AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Shannon Goode for my wedding hair and the girls in my wedding as well! She is very nice and I've seen pictures of her work and she seems like she does a great job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! I'm going to contact Shannon today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards