Illinois-Chicago

ISO Location For Grooms Dinner in Oak Brook Area

Can anyone recommend a good place for a Groom's Dinner in the Oak Brook area.  The catch-it has to hold up to 175 people.  I know, this sounds crazy. My FH wants to invite all of our out of town guests which is more than half of our guest list.  But we were hoping for something casual and indoor where we could do a pizza and beer type of thing (ya know-so it does not cost as much as the actual wedding).  At this point I would take any suggestions as long as it can hold everyone-even a bar that has a room that can be rented or something.

Many thanks!    

Re: ISO Location For Grooms Dinner in Oak Brook Area

• BeesFroggieBeesFroggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try Phillies Pizza in Willowbrook.  I'm not sure how many they can hold but you can check it out.  Most pizza places I know are take out only or don't have much room.  Phillies is one of my favorite pizza places and they are close to Oak Brook.

• vindaloovindaloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does it have to be pizza?  There's a Greek Islands that's huge and could definitely hold 175.  There's also an Uncle Julio's near 22nd Street and Midwest Road, I think, along with P.F. Chang's. 
    If you don't mind a chain pizza place, you should look into Giordano's on 22nd Street--it's not far from the Oak Brook mall.  I actually love their pizza (I grew up on it!) and they have a pretty big space.  There's also a Connie's on Ogden, but I don't think the space is good for a big party. 
    There are a few big-group places at the Oak Brook Shopping Center, like California Pizza Kitchen and Maggiano's.  I'd look at their website for ideas.
    Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards