Illinois-Chicago
Options

Hair Recs for Bridesmaid's Needed!

So, I had someone lined up who was going to come to our hotel for $50 a girl! And she had done my hair before so I knew she was great. Anyway, she just found out she can't make it so I am back to the drawing board. I really don't want my girls to have to spend more than $75, Ideally $50 would be awesome! Do you guys know of anyone? I am having someone else do my hair so it would just be my bridesmaids. About 7 girls most likely. Let me know! TIA!
Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
Planning Bio
Married Bio - Updated 7.2

Re: Hair Recs for Bridesmaid's Needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Monique Madrid, but you and I have the same wedding date and I have already booked her! Wink

There was someone else I was talking to as well - Carla G.  I haven't seen many people review her here, but she is well reviewed on another wedding site and her prices were reasonable.  Her email address is beauty_pro74@yahoo.com

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Cathy! I was thinking the same thing when i saw you replied about our date! haha :)
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm using the Sharon Daniel Salon (Judy for makeup and Lindsey for hair). My friend used them for her wedding and they did an amazing job, and Lindsey did my H&MU for my engagement shots. They travel to you (may be a $25 travel fee depending on where the wedding is). Hair is $75 and makeup is $65.
    http://www.sharondanielsalon.com/bridal.html

• Options
    NoronNoron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also on a quest to find $50 BM hair, but couldn't!  We ended up using Brides by Kelly (http://www.bridesbykelly.com/).  She charges $70 for BM hair, but I paid $20 toward each girl so they only owed $50 plus tip.  She was great!  You can see my girls' hair in my married bio (mine was done by a friend).
    HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards