Illinois-Chicago
Options

Make up Artist and Hair Stylists

Hi! I am new to this site. I am getting married in Aug in Bolingbrook. I was looking for recommendations on Make up artists and Hair Stylists that would come to our hotel.  To do the bridemaids and myself. Please let me know. Thanks, Meredith

Re: Make up Artist and Hair Stylists

• Options
    edited December 2011
     I used Livia Caporale for hair and Sonia Roselli for make-up.  Both are super nice and very talented!  I loved that they gave me a more "glam" look than some of the other trials I had.
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Sharon Daniels Salon in Schaumburg is great. They all travel and most of them have no minimums. See my bio for my review (though Lindsey (Hairstylist) moved away since our wedding). I now go to Abby for my hair and she's great! I also thought their prices were comparable or lower than many wedding service salons in Chicagoland.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Cynthia Sally.  She's fantastic, will travel to you, but I believe she lives in Bolingbrook so she would be super close :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Krista Gobeli was amazing (and reasonable!), she'll travel to you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Sharon Daniel Salon for Hair.

For Makeup I strongly recommend Deanna Naura-Ayoub ( contact info in my bio) She is amazing! used to be head makeup artist at the WYN in Vegas, moved here for family, great personality, and great makeup!
    nikiplanning.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Sonia Roselli. I am going to use her hair girl Claudia too.

www.soniaroselli.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Cynthia Sally, she lives in Bolingbrook. She does have a minimum but her work is gorgeous. Mine lasted all day and night. I had the airbrush. She makes you look so fabulolus.
    She also did my sisters and the 2 moms, we sisters loved our look!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards