Illinois-Chicago
Options

E-photos this weekend!!

I can't wait to see how they turn out!!

I have been waiting to gush about my photographer until after we see them, but I love his work so much that i am SO excited!

I will let you all know how it goes....I finally decided what to wear!

Outfit 1: Me-watermelon colored linen dress from Jcrew, FI-khakis and a white linen shirt.

Outfit 2: Me-mustard colored tee from Jcrew, dark jeans, FI-gray polo, dark jeans

And I'm officially rambling.
image **Married 7/9/11**

Re: E-photos this weekend!!

• Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like your outfit choices! I'm currently on the hunt for outfits!  Have fun and can't wait to see how they turn out :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I stressed about it way too much....and then decided to go with a couple of go-to pieces I own and love, and found things in my closet.  I feel good about it :-)
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you shooting your pics at? How exciting! Who is your photog?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photog is Life On Prints.  We are starting at North Avenue Beach, and then I'm letting Tony takes us on his artsy way.....he knows best, so we're going with it!
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooo!!!!! jealous!! i've been in love with his work for years!!!  if only i could afford them! your pics are going to be SO fab!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel super lucky.....I had originally gone with Dan Gin....and felt...ehhh about it. 

Before he sent me the contract, FMIL and I were looking through google images to find pics of our church (St. Clement), and came across the most AMAZING images.....and they were Tony's!  And the rest is history.

I definitely splurged here, but I'm very fortunate and my parents are helping out!
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tony and Michelle were our photographers too and we LOVED them. Our engagement session was at Olive Park and the pictures turned out great. Have a fun time! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards