Illinois-Chicago
Options

Day-of-Coordinator...price range?

Hi ladies,

We're trying to figure out if a day-of-coordinator fits in our budget for our March wedding.  I know a lot of you have been very happy with yours, but I don't really have a good sense of how much they run.

Can someone give me a ballpark of what we should expect to pay?  Our wedding is in three months.

Thanks!

--Peggy

Re: Day-of-Coordinator...price range?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The coordinator I chose, Karolina Warren, is $550 (this is for 2011 pricing), but I spoke to 2 others, one of which was $900 (during our initial phone call they stressed how attentive to detail they were and that they'd be thrilled to do my wedding, but had to check availability and would call me back the next day to let me know for sure.  They never called, so so much for their attention to detail), and the other was $1250.  Each offers the same exact services too, so it really varies.  I'm curious what everyone else's DOC is too...  Anyway, I really have to say that I couldn't be happier with Karolina and I highly recommend her (her website is www.weddingsbykarolina.com if you need it).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Karolina as well and was thrilled with her services, and her SUPER attention to detail.

I think the prices vary widely, at the top 1600 + and haven't found anyone as low as Karolina.

Good luck, it's worth it~
  • Options
    stephasuasustephasuasu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I priced out one company it was $1000, which we felt was way to high and stopped looking right then and there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I checked into a day of coordination (Red Letter Event Planning) that had price ranging from $1000 and up. They acually start working with you 90 days out for their day of coordinaton. My wedding is a little farther away so I haven't made a decision yet, but I probably will go with them if I go that way. Website is www.redlettereventplanning.com

Good Luck :)
  • Options
    elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Peggy-

$395 Day of Coordination:

I would check out Blissful Events. They are very affordable, and their package includes 2 coordinators!

www.blissfuleventsllc.com

Good luck, and congrats! :)
  • Options
    debi1941debi1941 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Karolna Warren, and so far couldn't be happier......

her prices are very very  fair compared to a lot of other coordinators I looked into and interviewed.......

I adore her, she is adorable!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I found one for $300 and I suggest you start looking close to Christmas. I found my wedding coordinator on black friday on craigslist. Search craigslist before commiting to anybody make sure that whoever it is will go above and beyond on your big day.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using Amanda at LaDi Events and she customizes her packages to what you need and is very reasonable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards