Illinois-Chicago
Options

Anyone getting calls from Global Lifestyle?

Just got a voicemail from someone at Global Lifestyle telling me I had signed up and won bridal package trip. They say they are associated with the Knot, and a bunch of other Wedding related groups. They are telling me they are in Rosemont for a few days from another city, asking me to call them for more details.

Anyone getting calls like this?
Is this some sort of a trap?

Re: Anyone getting calls from Global Lifestyle?

• Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've gotten calls like that...its basically bogus. Google it and you'll find more info.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a call 2 weeks ago from them. I told them to take me off their list and to never call again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I received similar calls as well. They actually have a website you can go to..go to globallifestyles.com..and click on promotions..from what I gather they sell some sort of cookware and ask you to go and review the cookware and in exchange they give you all of the "crap" listed on that website..I guess you can check it out and see if it's worth your time..I didn't take them up on their offer..
  • Options
    jortega27jortega27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got the same call last week...i think its just to promote themselves...i hope they never bother me again, lol  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards