Illinois-Chicago

Victoria Banquet Opinions

Hey ladies!

A friend told me to check out Victoria Rosemont and/or Victoria Beau Jolie for reception venue options. Our wedding is still 2yrs away so we have lots of time, but we both live in central IL so we won't have that much time in Chicago to check out a billion reception places. We're looking to find something around o'hare (ceremony is at Immaculate Conception on Talcott) so location-wise these two places are good for us. Are these places worth checking out? What are the prices like? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

TIASmile
Vacation

Re: Victoria Banquet Opinions

• Gibson824Gibson824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Victoria Rosemont is so beautiful, the view alone was amazing.  And might I recommend their Sweet Table!
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We 're having our reception at the Beau Jolie and they've been awesome to work with! They were accomodating to our budget, and were willing to make a deal on the final bill and the contract. You can literally see O'Hare Airport from one of the rooms, and they also have a deal with the Marriott O'Hare and one other hotel I can't remember, so if you reserve a room block with one of them it'll be discounted. We're working with Tracey, and she's been fantastic. Check it out!
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my reception at Victoria in the Park which is there newest facility. It hosts only one event per day so if pricvay is something you want look into them but be aware that due to that it costs more and it is a larger venue. For my wedding I am having close to 300 guests and I think you have to pay for a certain amount but don't quote me on that. That being said I have been to several weddings at Beau Jolie and they were all amazing! You would have nothing to worry about what so ever. They are all very easy and helpful to work with and go above and beyond in my experiences. The food is yummy and you get a great portion. Beau Jolie has a great view also but I have never been to their Rosemont location. Either way you go your bound to be taken care of and have an amazing flawless process. Hopes this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards