Illinois-Chicago
Options

Rehersal Dinner locations in/around Schaumburg

My FIL's want to host our rehersal dinner but don't know where to have it.

Ultimately they're looking for a place that has a private room, but don't want a bar in the room. They would rather have table service of beer and wine rather than the appearance of open bar.

TIA
When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio

Re: Rehersal Dinner locations in/around Schaumburg

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a ton of places around Schaumburg... Maggiano's and Wildfire immediately come to mind.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to dinner at Entourage for my mom's birthday.  There were several business dinner and we were by the two private rooms.  I'm not sure how big they were.  The food was really good.  Wildfire is a great idea too -- I know they have a private room right by the front (tried to get my shower there - it was booked!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you decide on Wildfire or a Lettuce Entertain you, make sure to sign up for their point system before you book it! You can get a ton of free gift cards:) There are so many great restaurants in Schaumburg. Wildfire is awesome, Weber Grill, Unos, Rosebud, Bonefish Grill, Shaw's, RAM, Champps...I know some of those have private dining, but not sure about all of them...good luck!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We wanted something very "Chicago" feeling for our out of town guests so we are doing Lou Malnati's, they have a private room and a beer/wine package ( or you can pay per drink for alcohol)

nikiplanning.weebly.com
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In addition to the ones listed above, Westwood Tavern is really good and has private rooms. It looks upscale, but it's also pretty fun in the main bar because they have table taps and the whole upstairs is like a bachelor pad with recliners and tvs.
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all of the suggestions!

FMIL checked out Miaggiano's but she didn't like the fact that the smaller rooms have a bar in the room. I don't think she really liked the place for some reason for the rehearsal dinner. I just didn't want people to think that it was open bar.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a pizza/Italian food kind of party, more on the casual side. We choose Moretti's in Mt. Prospect, but there is one in Schaumburg as well...
    Amy :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    nicknjackie10nicknjackie10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the Ram.  Prices were very reasonable for what you get.  Plus the staff is very nice and accomodating.  They have private rooms.
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Millrose Brewery in South Barrington is nice, as is The Onion Pub Brewery in Barrington.  Claim Jumpers is also nice.  Wildfire is a can't lose suggestion.  Fuego in Arlington Heights is awesome if you love Mexican Food (I think the name has changed in recent months).  CoopersHawk in South Barrington in the Arboretum Shopping Center is also really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards