Illinois-Chicago
Options

I'm whining...Everyone has their dress but me...pout!

Our wedding is in 84 days, not like I'm counting, and I still don't have my dress. It's supposed to be in by the end of this month, but I was hoping that it would get in sooner than that.

I'll probably just wear a potato sack down the aisle. I'm so pouty right now!

When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio

Re: I'm whining...Everyone has their dress but me...pout!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll wear that sack & look fabulous, dont you worry.  We can Bedazzle it.  j/k   It'll be okay.  I'm sure it'll be in on time!

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
    Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
    April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
    5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
    6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
    7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
    8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
    ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
    ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
    next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    omgitsrojoomgitsrojo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :( BOO!!!!

I'm in the same boat- I ordered mine back in Nov... *ugh!*

I keep worrying that hey forgot to order it or something.... i'm sure we'll get them soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It'll be here, I promise.  Mine came in Early March and I am getting married in 7 days!  Don't stress, it'll give you pimples.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards