Illinois-Chicago
Options

Affordable Reception Venue

I am searching for a venue preferably in the South Suburbs that I can have my reception for about $3,000 for 120 guest.
Anniversary

Re: Affordable Reception Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't found anything quite that affordable, but you could try the Mayfield on Archer (near Midway): http://www.mayfieldbanquets.com/ or the Garden Chalet in Worth, or Royal Palace Banquets in Chicago Ridge. I think they're pretty close price-wise.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check with www.mariosevents.com they work with hall's on the south side.
    They are caterers with great food and service. They did my wedding on 9-11-10.
    The have a huge menu in all price ranges and probably can do your event for that price. Check their website, they have many of the hall's they work at  listed on the site.

GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check with the Oak Lawn Hilton on 93rd and Cicero. I know its not the burbs but they are VERY reasonable.
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Adrianna's Banquets in Markham.. Very beautiful, and the price is reasonable. 
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm it would be close...with 120 people, but Id try the Candlelight Banquets in Chicago Ridge (its off of like 104th and Ridgeland)  Or the Royal Palace in Worth (just down the street from Candlelight on like 111th and Ridgeland)

I think both of those places would run around $4000 with and open bar. I think both places are between $30-$35 per person.  We liked the Candlelight a little bit better then Royal Palace, but both would work out pretty good.  One of them might even include a cake.  Your budget is pretty tight for 120 people, unless you decide to do a tab bar then its totally do able.
  • Options
    deelitefulwondeelitefulwon member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Holiday Banquet in Palos.

It's $28.00 pp for Saturday evening and $24.00 pp for Friday and Sunday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At one point Holiday was including a DJ with their package. Not sure if they still are.
  • Options
    sully1120sully1120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out Ruffled Feathers in Lemont
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards