Illinois-Chicago
Options

George Street Photography - Reviews??

Can anyone give me any good or bad reviews about this photographer? 

TIA!

Re: George Street Photography - Reviews??

• Options
    emilyj4585emilyj4585 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using George Street for our pictures. We saw one of their photographers at our friends wedding and he did a great job. Everyone has been very helpful and answers questions quickly. Our wedding isn't until May but our photographer (Hannah) told me that she has already researched where we are getting married to find great places for pictures. We just got our engagement pictures back the other day and they were great. The photography package is pretty all inclusive. We have been happy this them thus far.
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We booked with GSP for our wedding in June. We had engagement photos over the summer with our photog and they turned out fantastic. I was so happy to find such a great photographer/company that fit into our budget. We booked through the location in Schaumburg and instantly felt at ease with our initial consultant. Not only that, but the representative that I am working with now for our wedding is amazing too. She was so helpful in choosing spots for our engagment photos b/c I had no idea where I wanted them to have them taken.

I totally recommend!

Page me if you want to see the link to our engagement photos.

When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    IzzyBarIzzyBar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I have heard mix reviews on George Street.  If you happen to go on yelp, you will see some of what other people have said.  I am looking at more independent photographers because of the style that I want for my wedding and because I like more of the personal touch.  If you really like George Street, I would really research their photographers and try to meet with the one you choose, just to make sure!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to use them, the girl sent me two photographers that were available the day of my wedding. I called to see if their was anymore available and the guy I liked was already booked the day before she sent them to me. Pretty Shitty of them. I am now booked with Jaime Campanelli, she is amazing and wonderful to work with. I couldn't be happier.

Kathy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used George Street for my wedding almost a year ago.  April 18 2009 and the photo we had was great.  I have no complants.  Our pictures turned out great and the package was the least expensive I found. I would def recommend them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards