Ohio-Columbus
Options

Janna Coe is Out of Business

I did some calling around and checked into the Janna Coe issue and she IS for sure out of business.  I was trying to get flowers for an event.

Re: Janna Coe is Out of Business

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What a bummer! Any clue how she's handling the brides out there that have contracted her for their weddings? :-\
  • Options
    j4ncampj4ncamp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I think this is true. Fi and I were at fool flowers about a month ago for a consult and a bride came in to see if they were able to do her wedding due to the fact her florist went our of business and I believe that she said janna coe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know it doesn't seem like it now, but when I was planning my florist went out of business also.  It turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I ended up loving my second florist more than the original! GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    story.shannonstory.shannon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So this is true?  I NEED to know b/c she IS my florist!  OMG I am so upset, 2 months till my wedding!  OMG I cannot believe I have to start over!
  • Options
    story.shannonstory.shannon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well after 2 emails I got this from her assistant   Hey Shannon, Sorry I haven't gotten back with you since your email on Monday. My Grandma was rushed to the ohio state heart hospital yesterday for heart failure, so needless to say I was there all day/evening and not checking emails.  You can always call my cell phone for anyhting you need.  We are definitely still in business, just very busy!  Janna did 4 wedddings this past weekend, one of them being my friends! What times work best for you to meet?  Are you just wanting to go over changes/details and give us the swatch?  Let me know and we can set it up!
  • Options
    nsccnscc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, Jana Coe did my cousin's wedding last winter. It wouldn't suprise me if she was out of business because of the way she handles her clients. My cousin's flowers were all the wrong color and missing a lot of the boutonnieres. On the day of her wedding, no one could get a hold of her to find out what was going on. We found out later she went on vacation and left all the orders to her helper who really didnt know what was going on. I will never recommend her to anyone. She apparently isn't very worried about customer statisfaction.
  • Options
    Janna Coe Designs is as busy as ever.  I'll take this opportunity to set the record straight- we have TWO new locations as well as a new phone number!  In May we relocated the production Studio to Harmon Road in Pickerington.  Last month we finally found a wonderfully convenient meeting location for many of our clients at The Sandbox at Creekside in Gahanna.  Remember, we work by appointment only from both locations. To call us, use our new number at (614) 501-3163.  We did call all our clients and referral sources to let them know, and I'm sorry Heidiosubabe if we missed out on working with you. Janna
  • Options
    Knot AnnieKnot Annie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As an FYI to brides, this vendor response is legit and approved via The Knot. Thank you,KA
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards