Illinois-Chicago
Options

Photo Guest Book

Is anyone else making a photo guestbook through somewhere like snapfish or whatever for guests to sign? I am making one and have like one page with a photo, then one blank to sign. Or half and half. How many pages are you doing and how many guests will you have? I have no idea how to know how many to add. I will have about 200 people, any past experience from brides that did this?
Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
Planning Bio
Married Bio - Updated 7.2

Re: Photo Guest Book

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and one other question, what kind of pen/marker are you using?
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used mypublisher to create my guest book (highly recommend btw).  I have 400 on my guest list, and I have 17 pages for them to write on.  I figured not all of them would write in it anyways.  I plan on buying a pen from a scrapbook store.
  • Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We had 19 pages and it is probably half full, but a ton of people wrote on the first page or two.  If I could do it over I would have a 'guest book attendant' to make sure the signatures get spread out, at least for the first half hour or so when guests were arriving.  We just used nice, regular pens.  The gel pens etc smeared too much on the glossy pages so we didn't want to chance it. 

ETA:  We had about 200 guests attend as well. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I made my own, but used a photo archive pen for scrapbooking. worked perfectly well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips! Very helpful!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    We ordered ours through Shutterfly. It is 20 pages and we only have 5 blank pages. I think we only have a couple full page pictures, so most have a LOT of blank room.

Also, I am doing a fabric pen from craft store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards