Illinois-Chicago
Options

Bridal party gifts--pic heavy

hi ladies,
I wanted to give my girls something that they would love but wasn't necessarily wedding related and then something small that's wedding related. What do you think of these?
For my MOH, she's done having kids so I thought this was perfect:

For one of my girls, she has this as a tattoo:

For my only single bmaid, and one who's constantly looking for love::

For my maid who's getting married in August, I thought one of the personalized hangers on Etsy plus something else:

I found this sideways cross necklace for my last maid:

For all the girls I'm getting them these glasses to use on the wedding morning:

What are your thoughts? I found everything on Etsy! Thanks!!

Re: Bridal party gifts--pic heavy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_bridal-party-gifts-pic-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:e4f3adfe-637e-4b2e-b648-9581f782ef74Post:22ff2e8e-ea96-4ec9-a1ea-610d1c27e68e">Bridal party gifts--pic heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi ladies, I wanted to give my girls something that they would love but wasn't necessarily wedding related and then something small that's wedding related. What do you think of these? For my MOH, she's done having kids so I thought this was perfect: For one of my girls, she has this as a tattoo: For my only single bmaid, and one who's constantly looking for love:: For my maid who's getting married in August, I thought one of the personalized hangers on Etsy plus something else: I found this sideways cross necklace for my last maid: For all the girls I'm getting them these glasses to use on the wedding morning: What are your thoughts? I found everything on Etsy! Thanks!!
    Posted by MrsPaps[/QUOTE]

<div>Stupid TK...the only way I could reply to your post is to quote it.  ANYWAY--</div><div>
    </div><div>I LOVE those choices and am very impressed with the thoughtfulness of each of them.  They will totally love them!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_bridal-party-gifts-pic-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:e4f3adfe-637e-4b2e-b648-9581f782ef74Post:f8333dca-6437-444c-bdd9-0549cff1e270">Re: Bridal party gifts--pic heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bridal party gifts--pic heavy : Stupid TK...the only way I could reply to your post is to quote it.  ANYWAY-- I LOVE those choices and am very impressed with the thoughtfulness of each of them.  They will totally love them!
    Posted by MINDMNMO[/QUOTE]

must be a problem with the post, bc I had the same issue!!

I LOVE that you are personalizing all the gifts for each girl :)  i think its a wonderful idea and they will love the gifts!  not to mention, I just love etsy... im such an etsy wh*re. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards