Illinois-Chicago
Options

on the cusp

Of finalizing the dang honeymoon!  FINALLY!  I found a travel agent I like, we are finding stuff in my price range... f-i-n-a-l-l-y.  Booking it tomorrow, at the latest. 

I just really wanted to share that.  Thanks for listening.  :P

Re: on the cusp

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG ME TOO! I just got off the phone with a travel agent and she is looking at stuff and getting back to me tomorrow with everything. Plus it looks like we can upgrade to first class for our flights with our miles!
    Huge relief!!
  • Options
    TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So fun!  Congrats, I'm sure that feels great to have it done.
    Where are you going?  We're brainstorming honeymoon ideas and are kind of stalled at this point...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MP, I'm SO SO jealous!!!! You are gonna be flying in style :). How many hours is it to HI?? I need someone to donate me miles... :) Tea, we are goin to Bali!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bali sounds excellent!  We just booked out hm in the last couple of weeks for June and it's a huge relief to have it off the "to do" list. We're flying direct to HI from Chicago and I think it's about 9-9.5 hours there and about 8.5 back (I think). My legs will be outstretched in first class thanks to FFIL's miles!

When it's cold outside I think about my toes in the sand with a fruity drink being served by some cabana boy!
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAYYY! We just finished booking ours today!! 8 nights in Aruba :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went on a "mini-honeymoon" right after the wedding so we'd have more time to save up and plan for an "official" honeymoon.  We just got our documents yesterday.....10 days in Hawaii and we leave 2 weeks from yesterday!   I can't wait!

LIB--I'm quite jealous you're going to Bali....very nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards