Illinois-Chicago
Options

Chicago Engagement Photos

I cannot decide where to get them done! Does anyone have any ideas? For the wedding, they are going to be done in Millenium park and buckingham fountain...so does anyone else have any other ideas? Thanks

Re: Chicago Engagement Photos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Chicago landmarks?  Wrigley Field, Art Institute,, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lily Pond!!   Gorgeous.
    Me: 35/Hubs: 35 - just moved to Minneapolis from Chicago. TTC for 18 months and expecting baby #1 April 18, 2012! Needed IVF after a few failed rounds of IUI and it worked!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Here are some options based on what type of scenery you want:

Green, Foliage, Nature: Garfield Park Conservatory, Lincoln Park Conservatory, Cantigny Park

City, Urban: Walking around downtown, Museum of Contemporary Art or Art Institute and Modern Wing, Cultural Center, Lasalle under the El, North Ave Beach (nice skyline shots), Financial District, there are some cool views of the city from South of the Loop also.  

It really depends on what you guys want as a couple.  We chose more urban locations but I think the parks might be nice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did more around the city pictures, because we live downtown and love the urban look. My pics are at briankinyon.smugmug.com if you want to check out where we went. Stephanie and Brandon near the bottom.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did pictures on our buildings roof, walking around our neighborhood and in our apartment.
    Here is a slideshow:
    http://vimeo.com/6744459
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you already have a photographer, do they have a blog? I think that's the best way to get ideas because you can see how your photog photographed other couples in various locations and pick from there.

If not, our photographer does a great job of blogging around the city: www.karaschultz.com
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at the Art Institute, around the Loop, and at Kinzie Street Bridge.  Here's our photog's blog on our pics:  http://danielleaquilinephoto.blogspot.com/2009/08/lady-may-ryan.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the great suggestions!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards