Illinois-Chicago
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations St. Charles

Hello Ladies!
It has been quite some time since I have been on here!  I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for rehearsal dinner locations in the St. Charles area.  Preferably a private room for about 40 or so people.  Looking for something pretty casual..  TIA!!!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations St. Charles

• Options
    knthayerknthayer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was the MOH for my MOH last summer. She had hers at a place right downtown...right next to her church, St. Patrick's. I believe it was called 18 North.

They had a private room and the restaurant is kinda neat. It used to be a church so it's unique looking.

Everything turned out very nice. Good luck!
  • Options

I'm not sure if they are still open, but check out Salernos (yummy pizza). Also, Charlie Fox's, Mill Race Inn, Francescas, and ZaZas Steakhouse are all great places. And, it's a little further but Grattos in Geneva on 3rd is FI and my favorite restuarant right now (not sure if they can do 40 though)

• Options
    Ohh, I thought of a couple more: Erik & Mes, Al Capones Hideaway, Olive Garden, Portillos, Gino's East, or Pheasant Run.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Salernos.  Right on the river, downtown, nice location.  If you want to venture a little bit outside of St. Charles, we had ours in Wheaton at a little place called Adelles.  Family and friends are still raving about how great the food was.  Deffinately compariable to a nice city resturant.  They worked perfectly within our budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    pwit660pwit660 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    18 north is now called Onesti's, and is wonderful and the owner will work with your budet. Isabella's was great but they closed. I would give Onesti's a whirl. Great food and unique atmosphere.
  • Options
    pwit660pwit660 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, forgot to mention that they are VERY friendly,cusoimer sevice was fantastic. My wife and I had dinner there last night. Prime Rib was the special on Wed. at 1.00 oz...min. 10 oz. Since my daughters rehersal will be on a Wed. we will offer Prime rib and another choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards