Illinois-Chicago
Options

100 Days!

We are finally closing in on our last few months. It seems like forever. It has been 18 months so far. At least I had a fun and stress free planning process since I had so much time. I'm getting excited. Now if i can just lose that last 10 lbs!

Re: 100 Days!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! thats so exciting! 

It really makes me happy to read that you took your time in planning your wedding, because that is what we are doing!  Makes me have no regrets! :)
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These days are going to FLY by. What I woudln't give to have about 30 days more. It's really exciting though! Soon you will see all of your hard work come to fruition
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls, I can picture it in my head the colors will be gorgeous, check out our ceremony venue below!  We are getting married in fron of the chapel with white chairs set up on either side of the center sidewalk.     

Heres a close up of the mosaic which is a real mosaic made with all the little tiles.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What I wouldnt give for a hundred days...  I have only 10, and I am freaking out.  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What would you do with the extra time? What would you have done differently so that you wouldn't be so stressed now?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards