Hawaii
Options

Ceremony Musician Recs- acoustic, hawaiian style

So the one person that was recommended to me by my DOC just got a pretty bad review.  Could you ladies please let me know who you will be using, or have used for your ceremony music?  I need to start getting more options and quotes so FI and I can have a few choices, not just the one we were recommended.Thank you, and as always, I appreciate all of your help and input so much.  A destination wedding would not have been possible for us without the knowledge and support this board has provided me.  Knottie love ;)

Re: Ceremony Musician Recs- acoustic, hawaiian style

• Options
    edited December 2011
    For our ceremony music we will have Chris Murphy to play guitar/sing. We heard him play live at Planet Hollywood last time we were in HI and got his contact info. He has a very nice voice =) Here's his email: murphy4nomads at hotmail dot com.he also have been excellent with communicating with me =) HTH!!!
    KatluvsJohn
  • Options
    elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I'll have to check him out :)
  • Options
    destiny1108destiny1108 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a guitarist that was booked through Kika, Inc. as recommended by our WC he was great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had John Basebase and he was amazing!!!  Great voice, had his own system, and very accommodating (he learned a new song for us in a day and did great).  His rate was $300/hour.  All of our guests still talk about him to this day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards