Hawaii
Options

Got gelato?

I remember seeing Gelato come up on a wish list post.I LOVE gelato but FI is going to kill me if I add anymore desserts to our reception menu. We already have mini-desserts, and a mini wedding cake, and (unknown to him) a grooms cake. So gelato may have to make an appearance at another wedding-related event, maybe our beach picnic.But after some googling and calling here are prices if anyone is interested (more affordable than I thought) for 2 gelato factories on Oahu. Both offer tastings.A Latta GelataChris Murai(808) 861-5545http://www.alattagelata.com 2 quart container ~$34 (higher/lower depending on flavor)Prepacked individual cups3oz ~$34oz ~$3.75La GelateriaCarol(808) 591-1133No website6 quart container ~$333 gallon container ~$66Prepacked individual cups ~$2
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Got gelato?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing!A Latta Gelata was actually recommended to us by our WC.  We really wanted to forego the whole cake thing and pretty much do a dessert bar instead.  We also considered Sugar Rush by Francis! Anyway, our caterer offered to do an Ice Cream/Sorbet station for us...so if the price is right, we might just go ahead with our caterer.  Otherwise, we'll probably be going with Chris Murai of A Latta Gelata.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards