Hawaii
Options

time is FINALLY flying by

I've said this before, that i feel like i've been planning this wedding forever, but now time is FINALLY flying by.  I was looking at the calendar and realized invites go out in 3 weeks, it is sooo close.  I am so excited, it's finally gonna happen.  I've also noticed how so many new gals are on here planning their 2010 weddings.  The new class has started, time for us old timers to move on and get married.

Re: time is FINALLY flying by

• Options
    edited December 2011
    *** correction - 2.5 weeks!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know how you feel!  I'm getting married a week after you so I have finally hit the point where the time is starting to fly by - which is SCARY for me.  I feel like I have so much to do.  However, it makes me feel SO much better to know you are sending our your invites around the same time as me.  :)  YAY!  I guess I'm not TOO far behind the curve. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My ticker says I have 19 days until I get married! WHAT?!?
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow girls, it's coming up fast! But PLEASE don't get married and move on....I will miss all of you so much if you leave the Hawaii board when you're a Mrs.!!!!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah don't move on!!! we've been engaged for almost 6 months already! soooo crazy, that went fast! I keep thinking the wedding is going to take forever to happen, but I'm glad I have a lot of time to plan. I hope by this time next year, I'm just cruising!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    glad time is flying by finally, suzanne!  : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have just started to hit panic a little bit it is under 3 months for us.. wow that is so soon.. it seemed like for ever to go not that long ago.. I get excieted when I think about it.. then nevervous... I am glad that it is flying by..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards