Hawaii

Knottie Swap Deadline: One Week!

Just a friendly reminder that the knottie swap deadline to get your gifts out is next Friday (August 7th).

Re: Knottie Swap Deadline: One Week!

• vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this weekend is definitely weekend o' knottie shopping!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Has anyone gotten anything yet??  I sent mine out on monday, it should be there soon.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think so. I'm making my present today, hopefully I'll send it out on Monday!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah... has anyone received theirs yet?  I know that a few knotties (Andrea, Ring, ldanzr, MrsHow, & myself) have already put ours in the mail.   My knottie should have received theirs by now...  hope it makes it ok...
  • edited December 2011
    M&M ....I posted my ty on the other thread.  You must not have seen it.  I'm sorry!  Let me go find it and post it in this thread.Mine will be going out tomorrow.  Lots of delays this week but it has been purchased.  That's one step lol, right?!
  • edited December 2011
    I think I posted this Thursday - all my days are running together lol.M&M Maui - your knottie actually received it yesterday!!! Thank you soooooooo much!!!! I was having a not so good day and it totally brightened it. It could take me years to get the picture on here....you may have to help me with that too lol I'll take a picture later today for everyone to see but it was a wedding mickey mouse ears with veil and my name on it - you have no idea how much of a Disney family we are so this was perfect!!!! Even FI said - she has no idea how fitting that is LOL. My soon to be step daughter is going to flip!! And a beautiful wedding plate. Thank you sooo much!!! LOVED IT!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards