Hawaii
Options

Venue's Catering Manager Not Responding to Phone Calls/Emails.

Hi Everyone,I'm in need of some advice. A few weeks ago, my fiance and I met with a venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. We told our Wedding Coordinator to get a an estimate for a deposit from this venue three weeks ago, which we haven't received. My wedding planner has made numerous emails and phone calls to the catering manager with no success. My fiance and I are frustrated with the situation. Now I'm wondering if it is appropriate for us to contact the catering manager at the venue to get some kind of response or do I let my wedding planner continue to deal with her. Do any of you have suggestions?

Re: Venue's Catering Manager Not Responding to Phone Calls/Emails.

• Options
    AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally would attempt to contact the catering manager. What is the worst that could happen. Hopefully the catering manager will not blow you off but instead respond to your request promptly. This actually happened to FI and I when we went to look at our first venue. The catering manager didn't even show up for our scheduled meeting nor did she answer any of my calls from that day on. We were so pissed and took it as a sign that it was not meant to be. Now we have a beautiful venue and a catering manager who is awesome!! Good Luck!!
  • Options
    amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would call the venue myself.  This may be signs of things to come though, not to worry you but I would be leery of a venue that takes 3 weeks to get back to you.  Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards