Hawaii
Options

NWR: Happy Friday

I just wanted to say that I hope you are all having a fabulous friday!! I work at a university in Arizona, and it is the students first week back on campus. It has been a crazy week - but so fun!! The energy of students is awesome!! Probably the reason that I love my job! Anyways, what is everyone up to for the weekend? Any wedding projects you are working on? I am hoping to get some of my votives made as well as my envelop wraps for the invitations!! Have a great weekend!!!

Re: NWR: Happy Friday

• Options
    vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in New Orleans & this weekend marks the 4th anniversary of Katrina.  There is a bunch of events planned to remember the day, but I just want to really be a New Orleanian this weekend.  Just really take advantage of this great city & what we almost lost.  I think it is important to remember what we did lose & what we still need to do, but equally important to celebrate how far we have come!  Or maybe that is just the New Orleanian in me, always ready to celebrate!  :)
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to try out my new wetsuit in the ocean tomorrow...  well, the Long Beach bayshore area - it hardly seems like ocean, but that is where the Tri is, so that is where I'm practicing. I SERIOUSLY look like a human teletubby in the thing though.  Cuz my boobs get all smushed down and my waist doesn't create as nice of a silhouette as I would like.  Then my arms were slightly elevated, sticking out, you know, cuz the padding of the wetsuit.  I look so awful!!  but funny. I might end up returning it and getting a sleeveless one in a bigger size (XL, sigh).DH is taking me out to the best-rated Italian restaurant in LA for my b-day tonite.  I hope I have a good time, because so far, this day has been pretty awful.sorry to sound like such a downer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SOOOOO happy it's Friday!  FI and I have a really nice dinner tonight that I've been looking forward to all week.  I love Friday nights--they are my absolute favorite.  Free from work, and still the whole weekend ahead....glorious. Leah, please PIP your envelope wraps and other weekend projects when you're done!  I'm considering wraps, so I'd love to see your adventures in DIY.  :)
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so happy it is Friday!! FI and I will finish assembling our invites this weekend. YAH they are so cute!! We are about halfway done...but I ran out of adhesive today so I have to make a quick trip to the craft store. FI and I are going to go order his wedding ring!! I am so excited! Plus we are going to create our registries this weekend...everyone keeps asking us where we are registered. haha We are still debating where to register at...I'm thinking Macy's and maybe another place...FI wants a registry that puts money right into our bank account though. hahaha Have weekend ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards