Hawaii
Options

Oahu Linen Rental - Suggestions?

I'm hoping all the wonderful ladies on here can provide some help.  I need to rent chair covers and sashes for my reception, so I'm looking for some recommendations on vendors.  I'm getting married at Turtle Bay, so I would prefer vendors on Oahu.  ANY help is really appreciated.  Thanks!Laura

Re: Oahu Linen Rental - Suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to let you know that I have had a lot of linen drama. Everywhere on the island I found was extremely expensive. I actually found a place in California that was cheaper for me to purchase them (including the cost of shipping). I then plan to put them up for sale!! http://www.linennstuff.com/ I have been working with Kirit who has been soo helpful and has sent me tons of swatches!! Hope this helps!
  • Options
    kwippykwippy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on going with REA Design and Events.  I am getting a vendor discount through my reception venue, and will be meeting with them later this week; I'll post what I find :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Les Saisons has fine linen and chair covers 808-636-1704 or naomi.lessaisons@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the suggestions!
  • Options
    kinibruinkinibruin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi hi hi i used chaircover express. i hated looking for linens... hahahaah it drove me crazy. hahahah anyway, some brides have had a difficult time with them, but lisak and i both had no complaints. the problem was that there are 2 offices re chaircover express, the hawaii office and the michigan office (main office). you just have to be on top of everything. that's all. i'm not sure if accel does chair covers but i do know that they outsource their linens. i haven't checked their website lately but when i was planning on getting linens through them, i only thought they had a few choices.... in fact, they refer you to an entirely different website to look at linens.... it might be good just to check. hth =)
    D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards