Hawaii
Options

Lani Brides: DOG the Bounty Hunter

LOL. watching DOG the Bounty Hunter and his daughter Baby Lyssa is getting married at Lanikuhonoa :) The coordinator's name is Sophie...anyone know her? Never seen Lani on TV before...or in person, it looks awesome!

Re: Lani Brides: DOG the Bounty Hunter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i saw that! they also got na leo to sing LIVE for them! i wish i could have that...
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know! i love that song! but my cousin-in-law already walked down the aisle to that song, and she's one of my bridesmaids, so i don't wanna copy her :(what did you think of Beth's outfit? haha...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha that entire thing was completely ridiculous! i thought her bouquet was kinda tacky........
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, i wasn't crazy about that weird bouquet at all!
  • Options
    elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hannah, after seeing your post (when I was supposed to be going to bed), I stayed up just wait for a replay of the episode.  SO GHETTO!!!  LOL :P  I can't believe that Lani was on Dog the Bounty Hunter.  I'm still debating about whether or not I want to tell anyone :)  Maybe it's best that they don't see Lani, in that way for the first time!!!  hahaha :)
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha..yeah, Lani is popular with locals too. I wouldn't tell anyone to watch the episode...keep your guests in suspense.. :) Wonder who their photographer was...hmm...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I heart Dog. I only just started watching the show (I don't have cable) and I am hooked! I love how he and Beth look so fabulously trashy but have hearts of gold.
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love them too..esp. how Beth starts speaking pidgin to get in good with the locals ;)FI and I were thinking of dressing like Dog and Beth this halloween...but i lack her um....assets? lol
  • Options
    elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kaesha, that's a very accurate description.  They definitely do have hearts of gold, regardless of what they look like on the outside!Hannah, just go for it!!!  That's the best part about Halloween, you can go all out and fake those assets, as big as you want!!!  Have fun, and I look  forward to pics :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Drives me crazy how they switch over to Pigdon!!   Their office is kitty-corner from my condo (my claim to fame).  And their son plays on my boss's son's football team.  And I once saw Young blood in waikiki, in all his black-wearing braided ponytail glory.   Aren't you all so jealous.  lolI must see this wedding episode!!
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh you must see it. i think we're gonna go pay a visit to DaKine Bail bonds when we get there...i always forget to when i'm there...haha...i get distracted by the beaches.
  • Options
    MrsIHMrsIH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw it and was wondering if someone was going to post about it :) I thought it was neat to see... Lani is so gorgeous!
    I love Hawaii!

Tara & Ian . 4/24/2008 . The Kahala Planning . Married

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lindasuklindasuk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm secretly obsessed with that show. My friends think i'm so weird, but I can't help watch it. When they show episodes in Denver, I always watch to see if I recognize any of the places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards