Hawaii
Options

diorgrl & machan

Hi to answer your questions, REA events doenst have a website due to copyright infringement of pics on her previous page, its best to add her on facebook to see her work (search China Anderson).  Hannah, Todd can provide the vessels but I bought my own to save some $$$.  Also if you buy your own ribbon or trim for the bouquets, that'll save you money too.  HTHs!!

Re: diorgrl & machan

• Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kristen, he is so hard to get a hold of lately...but i didn't realize that vases are extra. OK, i will ask him about those things...anything to save money nowadays! :)
  • Options
    machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I will check that out!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kwippykwippy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hannah, if he gave you a quote with the vessels, its bec he probably didn't know you were thinking of getting your own.  If its a really simple (I just used a small bowl with pebbles and a single orchid for guest tables) he recommends DIYing the vessels.  Hwever, my family tables centerpieces had elaborate pieces to it with crystals and orchids about 18" tall which he used his own vases for.  So it all depends what your pieces are like.  But he is crazy running around and he will get to your wedding florist as it get closer.  Sorry to hear he's been missing your calls!  He's totally on it when its wedding time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards