Hawaii

Our SDE (same day edit) video from Aria Studios

Ok, here it is...http://www.vimeo.com/6736172They actually changed a lot of it, and I like the original that was shown at our reception a lot better :( 

Re: Our SDE (same day edit) video from Aria Studios

• edited December 2011
    love the video! you looked gorgeous :) and i love your reception dress!! and the dresses + turquoise heels! and parasols! haha.
  • AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was very cute!! Love the dress and heels!!! They are so sassy looking!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us!  :)  You looked gorgeous!  And not only did I love your wedding dress.. I loved your reception dress too!  S-E-X-Y!!!
  • bulinbulin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!! Love your dresses!  Congrats :)
  • edited December 2011
    You looked amazing in both your wedding dress and reception dress!! I also loved your colors! Thanks for sharing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    beautiful!  thanks for sharing.  you're making me want to get a second dress for the reception too....lol!  what brand and color are your BM dresses?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!I had ordered a Milly's Bridal dress for the reception, but it didn't come in time, so I had 2 days to look for another dress. We did this dance so I couldn't wear my ceremony dress the whole time. I was so worried that it was too sexy! It's from a cheap prom dress store.My BM's dresses are J Crew in the color plum.  I bought them a year and a half ago, not sure if they're still for sale?
  • diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you looked so beautiful and happy aggie! congrats! i love your wedding colors.
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Aggie, I loved your same day edit although I obviously did not see the original. Why would they call it the SDE is they then change it later...that's odd...have you contacted Kolby about it...they should be able to burn a copy of the original for you. Anyway, you looked gorgeous...Jon looked handsome...i liked how they captured his emotions...your day looked beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing! J. :-)
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aggie...i just checked Aria's vimeo site to see if any new videos have been added...i noticed that your SDE is different...is this the original? J. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    It's closer to the original.. I asked her for a copy of the original to play for our at-home reception, but she kind of combined the original and the last version for this one :)
  • licia9880licia9880 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked amazing! Thanks for sharing. We have the same color scheme so I'm glad to see it works :) I love the contrasting shoes for the bridesmaids (may have to steal that one!). What brand are the men's suits? Did you buy or rent?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards