Hawaii
Options

3x3x3 inch lauhala boxes

Alaina Kai and Creations by You are both out of this size lauhala box.  Should I take the chance and try to find them at the Aloha Bowl swap meet when we arrive in Oahu, or just change the size we get?  The 3.5 and the 4 inch seemed pretty big.  I think we'd have to put 5 or 6 cookies to fill it.Anyone know of another site I could check for lauhala boxes?

Re: 3x3x3 inch lauhala boxes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you serious? I was going to order these boxes this weekend! Oh boy...I don't have the option of looking in Oahu. I'll be looking for suggestions on what to do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could barely just fit 2 cookies in 2x2 I'm sure it'll be perfect to only fit liek 3-4 cookies in a 3.5x4
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
  • Options
    eacernaeacerna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to the swap meet numerous times and I haven't seen them sell the 3x3x3 lauhala boxes. I know they have the 2x2s. Not sure where else they sell them.
  • Options
    reneel0911reneel0911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try alohagiftsfromhawaii.com, if i remember they had several sizes to choose from.
  • Options
    elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  I'll have to look into this more.  I guess we'll just have to go bigger, which means more yummy cookies!!!  I could be okay with that :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards