Ohio-Columbus

Cakes

Any great cake recommendations since Anita is not available for our wedding day? Thanks!

Re: Cakes

• edited December 2011
    Kristin Thompson from La Bella Torta! Quite possibly the best European buttercream ever... yum! She's a *total* perfectionist, her prices are wonderful, and I'm sure she could make your cake exactly how you want it. We went with Anita because of her cake flavors, but Kristin was our VERY close second. :) GL!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Julia Gozon (Juliascakes.com) and I swear to god it's the most delicious cake I've ever eaten. Her cake makes the Suisse Shop taste like crap in comparison (just had both last night).She also does her own gum-paste flowers and whatnot for cakes and they are just incredible looking. She doesn't really advertise except by word-of-mouth but she is SO worth checking out.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Jenny's baked Goods. She was awesome! www.jennysbakedgoods.com  
  • reevetobereevetobe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Kristin & La Bella Torta! One of my fave vendors of all. Her cakes are amazing -- and she does custom cookie favors, too! I was completely high maintenance about the cake...very particular about how it tasted. Her chocolate ganache is the best I've ever tasted and her prices are great.
  • edited December 2011
    I third La Bella Torta!
  • MynewcutieMynewcutie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Cake Studio is amazing!
  • shlittertootsshlittertoots member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend La Bella Torta, too!  Can't wait for the cake at my wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely get together with Kristin from La Bella Torta!  We met with her yesterday and she's fantastic!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards