Hawaii
Options

**Irishmilla02**

I just wanted to see how you are doing and how the wedding preparations are going?? Your day is quickly approaching!

Re: **Irishmilla02**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I am doing good, now that I am back in Hawaii. I arrived last night after 28 hours of traveling. Went to Vows today to try on my dress and get it altered.... not a good idea to do that when you're still bloated from traveling. :( But I still love the dress and even more so with my new shoes. As for preparations, I have A LOT left to do but I'm much more excited about it all now that I am HOME and with my FI (after 8 months of separation!). WOOO HOOO So exciting. How are your plans coming? You don't have much longer either!!! Is your FI wearing his uniform for the wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    butting in - Irish!!  Just wanted to say I'm SO happy for you!!  Hope you have a wonderful time in this last week and a half, a beautiful and joyous wedding, and an amazing honeymoon!!! I'm so glad for you that you're together again with your FI too! 
  • Options
    AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I am doing good, now that I am back in Hawaii. I arrived last night after 28 hours of traveling. Went to Vows today to try on my dress and get it altered.... not a good idea to do that when you're still bloated from traveling. :( But I still love the dress and even more so with my new shoes. As for preparations, I have A LOT left to do but I'm much more excited about it all now that I am HOME and with my FI (after 8 months of separation!). WOOO HOOO So exciting. How are your plans coming? You don't have much longer either!!! Is your FI wearing his uniform for the wedding? Glad to hear all is well and that you are finally reunited with your FI!! That is fantastic news and I can only imagine how happy you both are!! You must be worn out though from so much traveling. I bet your shoes look awesome with your dress! I love Vows!! I go in for my final fitting in about 2 weeks. I'm the same as you...I have lots to still do. haha FI is wearing a cream colored Tommy Bahama shirt and khaki colored Tommy Bahama pants.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is definitely great to be back with my FI. I am still pretty worn out but excitement is carrying me through the day. My shoes turned out perfectly and I actually ended up getting a veil from a friend as my "something borrowed". Turned out pretty nicely. I think the outfit your FI is wearing is much better... sorry to say but I'm not a huge fan of the Air Force service dress uniform. It's not nearly as nice as the other branches of service. Going to Floradec tomorrow or Friday in search of wood letters. I hope they have them! :)
  • Options
    AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah FI didn't really want to wear his service dress...so he went the beach attire route. hahaha I hope Floradec still has the letters...they did a month ago. : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards