Ohio-Columbus
Options

unusual junction?

Has  anyone been to Unsual Junction to look at dresses?  If so what was your experience like?  TIA!

Re: unusual junction?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bought my dress and all my BM dresses there. Love it! Their staff is so attentive and helpful. My sister got her dress and her BM dresses there, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They have a website http://www.auniversebride.com/ I got my wedding dress there.  It was a great experience with a great price!
  • Options
    michelleruppmichellerupp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also bought my dress there. They have amazing prices, great service, and a really nice "feel" to the whole shop. I'm so glad that I made the trip out there. It was definitely worth it. You should check it out!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost bought my dress there but the staff was so unhelpful and when I had questions they didn't return calls.  I ended up putting a deposit down on a dress because it was discontinued and was told I could put the money down on ANYTHING.  After I bought my dress elsewhere, I went back to buy shoes or jewelry and I couldn't find anyone working for quite awhile.  When I finally hunted down someone they wouldn't allow me to put my money towards anything except a bridal gown.  I also had a friend who was recently married get her gown, the bridemaid dresses, and the flower girl dresses there.  The staff was not helpful at all.  She told them what color she wanted the bridemaid dresses, but because they take the designer names off the dresses, she didn't know which dresses she could choose from.  Wasted about 2 hours trying on dresses that didn't come in the color she wanted.  Then, when they ordered the dresses, they forgot to call her to tell her they were in.  She called a week after they were supposed to get in and found out they acutally came in early.  And no, she wasn't waiting on anythng else to arrive.  Definately not worth the drive out there IMO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards