Hawaii
Options

Turquoise Parasol after Nov

So I will be using the turquoise parasol on 11/28 and then plan to give it to my BM's sister who will bring it back with her to Oahu. I'm not sure who wanted to use the parasol next, but let me know and I can put the two of you in contact so you can pick it up from her. I will also post this message on FB just in case someone who needed it doesn't come on TK often.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Turquoise Parasol after Nov

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah i was gonna say, there's a running list going on FB! If there's no one to take it before I have it next October, my FI would be more than happy to hang onto it in Honolulu in the meantime!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if i'm not mistaken, i thought it was ldanzr that wanted it.... ? just a guess, though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that I am going to get the pink parasol instead. The Turquoise Parasol seems to be very busy ;) Who knows, I may just try to order some of my own, since my colors are green and yellow. Maybe I can add it to the mix after the wedding since they seem to be so popular!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Leah, I saw your other post. I think that Shannon used the turquoise parasol on Saturday and was going to pass it off to Tifani to use this coming Saturday on Maui. I think she was going to see if she could send it to you on Oahu for 11/22 and then you could mail it back to me on Maui for 11/28 but I don't think we figured out the logistics of how it would work. We can still try to figure it out if you want the turquoise one.But anyway, I wanted to see who wanted it after me because I'd rather leave the parasol somewhere in Hawaii rather than ship it back to NYC and then ship it again back to Hawaii. I'm not staying in Hawaii for my honeymoon, so I wanted to figure it out before I leave. Carrie wanted to use it in August '10 so if no one wants it before her, then I will try to leave it with her WC on Maui.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's the name of the FB group that everyone uses? I did a search, but I wasn't sure which one it was.... Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's called Hawaii Knotties! Abena let me know if we are still going through with me leaving it for evonne or not!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If Leah definitely decides that she doesn't want it after you, then yes, please pass it to Evonne for me. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I forgot! Carrie, you can ask your WC if she will hold onto it and I can leave it with her when I'm done. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards