Hawaii

** Twie & Rmontpass** Found my shoes!!!

Hi ladies!!

I have been MIA from the board this last week as I've been away for work boo and just saw your last messages!! Did you guys find your shoes?

I was online last night for hours and found a pair of sandals at Nordstroms I love. Check them out here. My dress is chifon and flowy so I think they'll be lovely together!! If the link doesn't work, they are the Dolce Vita Felice sandal in ivory.
 http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/dolce-vita-felice-sandal/3190426?origin=category&resultback=725
Check out endless.com as well, they have a big selection of sandals!

Tan, great to hear everythings coming to gether now. I feel the same finally lol. The last big piece of the puzzle was our after party but the best man has rented a house so he's offered to have us all up there for after drinks and late night pool party! Phew lol! Besides that...I think we've taken care of all the majors. Now just on to decor details like name holders, favours, guest book, etc...Thank god my MOH has offered to help with some DIY projects, I am so busy with work and our weddings will be here in no time!!  I cant even imagine having to plan our wedding ourselves, can you? Thank god we hired Cherise, she's been so worth the money!!

Rmontpass, I've never been to Smithers but heard the snowboarding is great there! I bet you get tones of snow! Any luck with the shoes? What are you looking for? Etsy has some really beautiful barefoot sandals. If I was getting married on the beach I would have bought them for sure, but I wanted soles for Olowalu!

Lees xx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ** Twie & Rmontpass** Found my shoes!!!

• edited December 2011
    Sunshiny,

G-T-F-O. (sorry if that sounds crass, but:) Those are the exact same sandals I was looking at on the Nordstrom's site. I'm in no way kidding, except I was going to order the ones in blush. I'm starting to wonder if we are the same person, because this is getting really creepy! I didn't order them only because the next day I found an almost identical pair in purple on the sale rack at Aldo when I was meeting a friend in the city for coffee (my bridesmaids are in purple, so I though it'd match). I bought them and my fiance gave me the thumbs up (as he is only an inch taller than me and was trying to steer me away from heels).

Congrats on the find. I'm happy I found them just in time for my first dress fitting next week. My dress took aaaaggges to come in (almost 7mos), so I didn't want to delay the hemming with a lack of shoes. 

Haven't even begun to ponder on decor. I'm more excited about the early bird lift tickets we've just organised for Whistler for the week before the wedding. Oh boy, more details to ponder.

-Tan
    PS, the similarities are proving to be endless, lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

The shoes are really cute.  I wish I could get them but I am trying to stay away from something between my toes as I have never been able to wear those kind of shoes without major pain.  I will really have to get down to it and find something soon.

I am not a ski or snowboard kind of person but everyone I know who is loves our hill.  We got about six inches of snow overnight with more predicted.  I really would prefer none but obviously that is not an option!  Twie - I hope you have a great time in Whistler.

What date are you guys?  I am the 7th. 
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hey rmontpas, 

Our wedding is on the 5th at Olowalu and SunshinyLees is on the 8th, also at Olowalu. Looks like our weddings are all happening over the same few days! Should be a great week. Good luck with the shoe hunt!

-Tan
  • SunshinyLeesSunshinyLees member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

OMG Tan, GTFO is right!!! I am seriously laughing so hard in disbelief...this is crazy  how similar our personalities are, our tastes and how our weddings are so identical!!!I Ok what's next? This is getting creepy lol!

So awesome bout your early bird tix! I too love Whistler mountain and everything that comes with it...hello apres ski!!! We're heading up for the first time this season next weekend...apparently they allready have a good looking snow base yay!!;)

Let me know how the dress fitting goes! I'll be heading for mine too in the next few weeks!

Lees xx

Ps My fiance is only 2 inches taller...hence why I was on the look out for sandals no heels;)...of course right?!Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards