Hawaii
Options

Timeline help

So I asked my wedding coordinator about a time line and she said I should talk to my photographer...okay I talked to my photographer and she said I should talk to my wedding coordinator and she'll just show up when I want her to.  I have a 4 hour photography package and we wanted to get married at sunset, or around a time so we can have day/sunset pictures.  I guess we'll do the ceremony around 6pm since sunset is 7:30 in July....does that make sense to do?  Does anybody have some sort of time line I could go off of? 

Re: Timeline help

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married at 5:30 pm.  I got the same run around with coordinator and photographer but finally got them both to agree that 5:30 for the ceremony, then pictures afterwards.  The photographer said he could take pictures up to 15 minutes before and after sunset.  Hopefully it will all work out well.   Hope this helps in some small way.

• Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married at 4pm.....here's my timeline! HTH!!!

3:30 - 3:45 - Pre-Ceremony - Guests Arrive
    4:00 - Ceremony
    4:30 - Cocktail and appetizers begin
    4:45 - Family and friends pictures
    5:00 - Pictures of bride and groom & bridal party - time to relax and enjoy your own cocktail time.  
    5:50 - ask guests to find their seats 
    6:00 - Dinner Service / Bride & Groom leave for sunset pictures
    6:45 - Couple only on the pier for sunset pictures  
    7:07 - Sunset
    7:15 - Grand entrance to reception - Bridal Party and Bride & Groom are introduced
    7:20 - First Dance 
    7:25 - Toasts
    7:40 - Cake Cutting
    7:45 - Father/Daughter Dance
    7:50 - Mother/Son Dance
    7:55 - Open Dancing
    8:30 - Bouquet and garter toss
    9:45 - music concludes 
    10:00 - guests vacate property
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.