Hawaii

Anyone doing a wedding just the two of you?

If so, I would love to hear where you are doing your wedding.  There are so many choices and the prices, wow they can go high!
Kim wedding countdown

Re: Anyone doing a wedding just the two of you?

• elizabethm4elizabethm4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing a VR just the two of us on the beach. Haven't decided the details yet though! My only real criteria is I want to find a secluded beach and don't want to spend tons of money. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ours was suppose to be just the two of us and our kids til the friends/family found out LOL.  20 friends/family joining it was a beautiful wedding!
  • heibersrheibersr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are planning one in Kauai in April 2011.  To see all of the islands, we scheduled the 7-day Norwegian Cruise leaving on April 23.  I'm a bit nervous about planning the ceremony, though!  I originally contacted Bali Hai weddings; however, I've found a couple negative reviews.  I suppose it doesn't matter THAT much if it's just going to be the two of us, but no one wants to deal with a headache on their wedding day. 

Both of our families are divorced, so the thought of planning a wedding at home made me completely freak out!  It'll just be the two of us.

What are you planning?
  • embracejoyembracejoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We originally wanted our wedding to be just the two of us on the beach.. but our families really wanted to be there, and a few close friends did too, so now we've got about 20 people coming along!
    we got it right the second time around! ten.twenty.twenty-ten. Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    It will be a second wedding for both my fiance and for myself, so we wanted to do something with just the 2 of us. We are planning on getting married in Hawaii early next year, but have yet to decide where! 
    I need recommendations!! We went to a very large wedding in Maui earlier this year and fell in love with the island. I have been to all the islands, and am having a hard time deciding where to go and what to do!
  • edited December 2011
    i havnt planned anything yet. but im looking to get married in makena cove in maui or ko 'olina in oahu...beach wedding
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards