Hawaii

Our May 19th Maui Wedding Vendor Reviews!!

Hello everyone.  So we landed last night after 8 days in Maui.  Im already missing it....love everything about the islands:)  I thought to throw out a few reviews as we had a fairly large wedding with extensive planning....hope this helps everyone if your sitting on the fence on something.

Paradise Point Estate Kapalua ....A+++  This by far went above our expectations.  While everyone seemed to be booking at Olowalu (which made us a bit nervous), we took a plunge at Paradise Point. Only a few WC are able to use this site, and the exclusivity of this site and surroundings blew us away.  It cost us $3500 to rent for a day, but was worth every penny!  Highly recommend.

Dolphin Dream Wedding....A++  In the biginning, we didnt know if this was the right choice or not.  At times I vented on her, and other times, she would be very persistent on her opinion lol.  In the end, everything was perfect (to guests especially).  She worked soooo hard on the actual day, so hard in fact that she didnt even stop to grab a bite.  She had several hidden gems, and also was the one who led us to Paradise Point.  She was always reassuring.  At times she seemed too busy with other weddings, but always got back to us when she promised....which is a huge deal to me.  Her Husband helped with all the invoices and transportation....they were a very nice couple.  Highly recommend them!

Executive Transport...A++  I have no idea how this went as we were never around our bus, but we heard no complaints, and everyone made it to and from the venue.

Three's Catering...A+++  Id say these guys are one of the most underrated catering companies in Maui.  These guys were reasonably priced, and VERY professional.  The food was perfect, and drinks got the job done. Travis impressed us the very first time we met him.  In the beginning, they were hard to get a hold of via email, but in the end, Id use them again in a heart beat.  Mmmmm....seared tuni:)  
Tarvin music and Hula....A-  Quality of the music....AWESOME....made the ceremony memorable.  The only problem was, he got lost on the way to the site.  We arrived at the same time and told him he had the right address.  He also left early...which made our DJ be forced to start early...but again, his skills were there!

DJ ZINN...A++  Wow.  Our WC told us she had never seen group dance and drink as much as ours.  The floor was packed right till the bitter end when we actually hadto shut things down lol.  He was also VERY quick in responding to emails.  Id hire him again!

Maui Rents...A+  Everything was good, on time, and competitively priced.  Not sure what else to add lol.

Cakes by Joanne...A   I would give her a way better score, but her communication was horrible.  I was told by other knot members that this was common, but she always came through, and she did.  We got 84 cupcakes, and they looked great.  She even met us at a location closer to our hotel to pick up the stand.  Her prices seem to be lower then most others as well.  Id hire her again, but only because she came through with flying colors.

Thats all I got for now...my heads a bit scrammbled at the moment, and probably forgetting a few vendors lol.  Off to St. Lucia in 2 days for the honeymoon!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Our May 19th Maui Wedding Vendor Reviews!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards