Ohio-Columbus
Options

Bridesmaid Alterations

Can you all help me, one of my bridesmaids is in need of someone to help with her alterations.  She basically only needs a new hem put in.  I do not know where to tell her to go.  I do know she can uses David's Bridal but am afraid it will be expensive.  Any suggestions on where to tell her to try and what price ranges she is look at?TIA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bridesmaid Alterations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Linda LeMaster. I think she is in Milford Center, but dang is she affordable! Plus, she's really good!
  • Options
    kerrkerr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mira's on Riverside Drive. GREAT pricing, she did a BM dress I had to wear and did a fab job for super cheap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Linda LeMaster for sure she did my alterations all for cheap! She is in Milford Center and her number is 937-349-4281. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent all my girls to Damian's Tailoring on Bethel! Cost about $50-65 on average.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Linda Hammond - she is in Hilliard: 614-777-6070 - tell her Liz sent you! I just got a bridesmaid dress hemmed with her, it was $25 for the bottom hem & $20-25 for the side seams (I didn't want my strapless dress falling down!).
  • Options
    Kllys149Kllys149 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Linda Hammond. She is really nice and does great work for a great price!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards