• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Hawaii

21st Parallel Catering and Events

Words can't explain the wedding that I just attended in Hawaii at the Loulu Palm Estate on Oahu's North Shore!!! My very close friend just got married there and seeing that she was such at ease and with no stress made the wedding even better!! The food was Awsome!! I believe his name was Chef Anthony and the food he made was beyond amazing!! I work in the restaurant business and let me tell you...The staff was one of a kind!! They were on top of it and not once did I have to see anyone ask or had to get up for anything!! I spoke with the manager on duty and her name was Marina Jones! She was such a peppy and hardworking individual. She didn't just stand around and give orders, she worked with the staff. I saw her serving at the bar, help clearing plates and she always made sure that the bride and groom had everything they needed!! BEST WEDDING I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!! I would highly recommend Marina, Chef Anthony and the rest of the staff from the 21st Parallel. I am even thinking about having my wedding at Loulu Palm Estate and having 21st Parallel cater my wedding!!! If anyone is interested in inquiring more about 21st Parallel Catering and Events you can call Marina at (808) 354-4885. If you want the best...They are the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards