Hawaii

Shocker - fiance did some wedding planning

I can't believe it!  Usually it's me asking him what he'd like, or me sitting him down to book our hotel.  He sent me a text that he got the rental car - a convertible. Woo Hoo.  And he mentioned a few restaurants to eat at the night before the wedding.  Who is this man?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shocker - fiance did some wedding planning

• cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL - I'm glad I'm not the only one..... I almost want to forward this message to my FI Tongue out

Yay for checks you didn't even have to do!!!
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might have a heart attack if my FI did something on his own! 

He still hasn't even done a proper proposal. He's got the ring and it's just burning a hole in his dresser drawer. I said something to him about it the other night since we now have everything booked and I want to move forward with other steps that I can't move forward with until everyone knows.  He replied that he hasn't done it yet because he thinks whatever he comes up with I could come up with something better.  I actually had to talk him through it that whatever he came up with would be great and throw some ideas at him to get the ball rolling in his head. 
  • edited December 2011
    haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I made a list yesterday and put it on the fridge and told him -here's the things WE need to get going on. Sometimes I wish I could be so chill and nonchalant like he is about the planning.
  • breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha I know this feeling! The only thing that FI has any interest in planning is activities on the trip. Anything else aside from the biggest of big decisions (destination wedding, maui, etc.) he couldn't really care less.

Luckily we got all of the planning out of the way early on so we can finally sit back, relax and enjoy being engaged :)

Congrats on him getting involved! What island are you getting married on?
  • fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can completely relate to you!!  FI just started looking into getting suit measurements for his groomsmen yesterday.  I was in shock what he can do when he actually puts his mind to it!!  lol  :)

kimmykupcakes -- FI also took AGES to do the official proposal.  I wasn't exactly the patient kind either and kept dropping hints and almost to the point of nagging!  It all worked out in the end though.  ....Guys...*sigh*  ;-)

• edited December 2011
    We're getting married on Maui in 31 days!!  OMG!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards