Hawaii

Bachelorette Ideas

Hi ladies!   I'm a maid of honor and there are 8 of us celebrating the bride with a girls trip to Oahu.  We all live in CA and I wanted to get advice on activities to do.  We will be in Oahu for 5 days in May. Finances will definitely limit what we all can do but I would love to hear your ideas (restuarants, activities, clubs....etc.).  Thanks for your help!

Re: Bachelorette Ideas

• Samaralynn23Samaralynn23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I set up a fav spot of the bachelorettes to eat called Pyramids (very quaint). Afterwards the girls were all given a scavenger hunt list that honestly if i could redo the party that would be the only game i would need.  I also gave them necklaces (just pretty ribbon to match the bride to be's night attire) that had three "Male" playgirl type cards hanging on them (punched holes in the cards and used safety pins to keep the ribbon connected).  The oject was to be the one of three to get as many of the cards possible without saying a list of words.  Quite funny actually especially if ou have some women who love those kind of pics and have had a glass or two of wine.  I thought this would be a little "trashy" but everyone loved it.  Then we set off to Angles for a drag show.  Last stop was Senior Frogs.  I made sure to speak with the manaager beforehand to get more VIP hookups.  It was a huge success.

• edited December 2011
    There is a place called Rumours in the Ala Moana hotel and it's the only place with cages.  Depending on the night you go it can be super crowded...saturday nights have an older crowd and fridays are pretty crowded with a mix of people. Also check places like Oceans 808, Pearl, Level 4, Bonsai, etc.  If you're looking for a local bar to hang out..check out Mai Tai's at Ala Moana shopping center.  Other girls may have more ideas so hopefully they'll chime in :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • itsbubblytimeitsbubblytime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!  You guys are great!
  • edited December 2011
    This may sound a little weird but we have done this twice for a bachelorette party and it was so much fun.  The bride wore all white, and the rest of the girls wore all black.  Each girl had a fun colored wig (pink, purple, orange, green, yellow, etc.)  But whatever color the bride wore for the wig, no one duplicated.  And the bride had a matching colored boa.  It was awesome because every girl we came in contact with out in the bars thought it was so creative and knew exactly what was going on (even without a bachelorette sash or penis paraphernalia).  But the guys were all confused - but absolutely intrigued.  It was such a blast both times, and I would recommend it to everyone!!  If I find a picture I will post it!!
  • itsbubblytimeitsbubblytime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cute idea!!
  • edited December 2011
    I think if you click on the pictures it will make them bigger!!  THis was so much fun!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards