Ohio-Columbus

Big Day on Saturday...

Hey ladies! I just wanted to say thank you! I have been on this board for a little over a year, and the day has finally come! I have received so much good advice on here! I will post reviews next week, I know the reviews I have read have been so very helpful!! Thank you guys so very much again!!! Good luck to any other Halloween Bride!!!
"I will not eat fruit unless it is in loop or pebble form!" Stephen Colbert BabyFruit Ticker image image BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Big Day on Saturday...

• MynewcutieMynewcutie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Too funny I am also from Southern California living in Ohio..lol Plus, my fiance and I are doing the Nightmare Before Christman theme. I would love to hear any ideas you have on it. I am in the beg. stages of planning so any advice is helpful. Where did you get Nightmare Before Christmas items for your wedding? TIA
  • MynewcutieMynewcutie member
    edited December 2011
    Oh forgot to say Good Luck and Congratulations!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck and have a great time!
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck and congrats! :)
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• bridecbusbridecbus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  The day will go by very quickly; so relax, take it all in and enjoy.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrads. Enjoy your big day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • emsrdh03emsrdh03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and have a GREAT day! I haven't been around much since my own wedding, but I remember how fun I thought it would be to get married on Halloween! Maybe I'm a sucker for holiday brides. :) Can't wait to see your pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and can't wait to see the pics!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations and enjoy your day!!! :D
  • reevetobereevetobe member
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!! Happy forever after to you both :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding. I hope all goes well.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  If you happen to have any time after things have settled, will you let me know (email is on my profile) how you liked Cheers.  I am planning a wedding in Sept '10 and it looks wonderful. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies! I cannot beleive its freakin 3 days away now!!! Mynew...most of out NbC stuff came from Ebay and Disney online. You have to search thru alot of crap to get to the good stuff, but it is out there! If you need any help, please feel free to email me at michele_roberts1 at yahoo.com, same goes to you fulloflove. I would love to impart my newfound Cheers wisdom (riiiight). We will be in touch! Thanks again ladies!!!
    "I will not eat fruit unless it is in loop or pebble form!" Stephen Colbert BabyFruit Ticker image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Have fun and best wishes on your wedding day!!As a side note, whenever you have the chance, I'd love to know what you thought of Jamie's Eye photography. I was hoping to look into it and I noticed you are using them for your wedding. :)
    Anniversary
    wedding bio
  • edited December 2011
    Wow Lady! Congratulations!! I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when it gets that close for me. Have fun, its your day, ENJOY!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards