Hawaii
Options

Wedding Coordinator HELP!

Hello everyone -

I'm getting married late next year in Maui and I'm just starting out doing research.  Has anyone used A Perfect Paradise Wedding and can share with me their experiences???

www.aperfectparadisewedding.com/">http://www.aperfectparadisewedding.com/

Thanks so much!

-lisa

Re: Wedding Coordinator HELP!

• Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with Arabelle at Ancient Hawaiian Weddings.  She has been amazing so far. So easy, totally worked with me on things.  I found she was cheaper than a lot of places too.  She met her husband on the beach in Maui, so she totally has a soft spot for it.  I would recommend her highly.  I did a lot of research and people just weren't listening to what we wanted.  She has made the whole process about what we want and helps with anything!  When my aunt and uncle were in Maui for vaca, she totally met up with them and showed them the beach I wanted to get married on so they could take pictures of it for me!  Her info is in my bio under vendors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Kelly at a Perfect Paradise Dream Wedding right now for my wedding in March.  She's been great.  She was the first coordinator to call me back and gave me photographers and beach locations and recommended condos without me even telling her I wanted to work with her.  I called another coordinator and said I wasn't sure where to start and she said when I figured out what I wanted to call her back.  Kelly got me on the right track.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome.  That's exactly how it should be!  I had one WC spend 20 min on the phone telling me about a 32 grand package and a sunset wedding...after I said I need a cheaper morning wedding.  First thing is to make sure they listen to you and go with who ever you click with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful! thanks for the feedback! :)
  • Options
    madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im currently working with Deanna at Precious Maui Weddings for my wedding in June. Shes been very helpful, the only difficulty is trying to talk on the phone. Were always playing phone tag because conflicting work hours and time zone changes. But shes a really sweetie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards