Hawaii
Options

Show Me Your Aisle Decoration Inspiration!!

I think I'm selling my pomander balls....they just don't go with the rest of my wedding theme.

So now I'm thinking bamboo arch with fabric and hanging orchid strands, fuschia or white rose petals on either sides of the aisle and maybe a pineapple placed beside each aisle chair.

I know some of you used or are using pineapples and petals- I tried to check The Nest to browse some of the old bios but I can't get to them anymore?? When I click on the girls' planning bios, all that comes up is the generic bio that The Knot created. Am I missing something?

Would love to get more ideas though, I change my mind every week! :)
andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
My Planning Bio

Re: Show Me Your Aisle Decoration Inspiration!!

• Options
    ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! Did you know that FI just gave me permission to do the orchid strands? I am tttally in love with them but they cost a pretty penny. He made a stupid purchase so he demanded that I get them. They were also the design on our wedding invites so it goes with the whole theme. We're also using hanging mason jars filled with orchids to line the aisle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Uh oh....I wonder how much they cost....maybe I need to look into that first, might help my decision :)

Beth- you have such great taste! Haha!

andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pics in my bio if still interested... though I don't have any pineapples in my pics!  hanging petals, yes, but no pineapples...  :) heehee!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had a monogrammed aisle runner that we got off of Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38675613
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    pbkmompbkmom member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I loved the plain arch, with pomanders and orchid sprinkle down the aisle.. shoud have had more orchids though

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards