Hawaii
Options

Last Minute Details

So my wedding is in 13 days (13 DAYS!!!!!!) and the last minute details are starting to creep up on me. I have NO idea what to walk down the aisle too. We live in Hawaii and are having an on the beach wedding and definatly embrace the island lifestyle. Anyways, I need help picking music for the ceremony. Any help would be appreciated.
BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Last Minute Details

• Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's so exciting!  Can't believe it's just around the corner!  :)  Have you already hired a musician and if so what type (guitarist, harpist, flute, etc.)?  I always thought a guitarist playing Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow would be beautiful for a beach wedding.  Or you could also have the Hawaiian Wedding Song.  HTH!  :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hafa Adai and Aloha!  Congratulations! 

I've always imagined myself walking down a beach aisle to these songs...hope it helps you find your song.  They aren't so Hawaiian, but I think they're beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2rzET5JyHs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGJ1qJoAmkU

• Options
    edited December 2011
    13 days!  Be careful they fly right by!  ;)  I love Maunaleo.
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Liz on Maunaleo, also E O Mai.  We are using those for our processionals, and I am walking down the aisle to a guitar version of Canon in D.  I can't remember the artist right now, but I found it on iTunes.

13 days - Yikes!  Im right behind you, I know how you feel about all those little things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Keali'i Reichel so we used these 3 songs during different parts of the ceremony :
    ~Maunaleo
    ~Mele A Ka Pu'uwau
    ~E O Mai

Any of them would be great for the processional.  I actually couldn't decide between Maunaleo & E O Mai for my own procession but in the end I went with Maunaleo and used E O Mai during another part of the ceremony.  (I used Mele A Ka Pu'uwau for the bridal party processional)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards