Alabama

Bella Couture or Dianes Formal Affair

Anyone have any reviews on these 2 stores?? One is in Mt. Laurel/Birmingham..and the other is in Jasper. Also anyone used Bella Bridesmaids??? How are there pricing??

Re: Bella Couture or Dianes Formal Affair

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used either store, but my bridal shop, Bridal Bliss in Homewood, carries Bella Bridesmaid and their prices were about $160-$200, but some stores will probably give a discount if you buy your dress there.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Diane's and I had an amazing experience there.  They were great to work with and took a lot of time with me and helped me find the perfect dress.  I think they're dresses are very reasonably priced.  The dress that I actually went to buy was about $200 less than at the bridal shop in my hometown.  But, when I was there I found another dress and ordered it. 
  • lilcrablegslilcrablegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom used Bella Couture for her dress (I am not in Bham) - she had a great experience and highly recommends them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second the Diane's rec. Great to work with, and MUCH cheaper than elsewhere. My MOH ordered her Pronovias gown from Diane's for $400 less than the cheapest she could find in ATL (where she lives).
  • meganc182meganc182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had a great experience at Diane's....they were very helpful and never pushy when I was trying to make a decision...prices were better than in town (Bham).
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I went to both stores and both stores had the dress that I decided on, but I ordered my dress from Bella Couture.  The customer service at Bella Couture was beyond outstanding.  She had a great selection of beautiful gowns to meet most budgets ranging from around $700-$6000.  The owner Colleen helped me try on probably a dozen dresses and really took the time to get to know me and made me feel special.  We are also ordering all of the bridesmaids dresses there, my veil, and I bought my birdal earrings there.

I had a good experience at Diane's and the prices of both stores for the dresses I looked at were essentially the same.  But Diane's was really busy and I didn't feel like it was as personal.  Plus Diane's would have been much farther for me to drive for fittings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards