Alabama
Options

Gown In Montgomery

I am a student at Troy University and my mom is coming down to look for wedding dresses but I dont know of any bridal shops.
Hoping yall can help!
We are willing to travel to: Dothan, Montgomery, Prattville

Re: Gown In Montgomery

• Options
    edited December 2011

DO NOT go to David's Bridal in Montgomery!! That place is horrible and no one wants to help you.

They do have a David's Bridal in Birmingham. They also have other bridal stores there. Just goggle it.

Hope that helps! Happy Shopping!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're willing to go a little farther to Birmingham, The White House is wonderful :) They give EXCELLENT service, but they didn't carry the particular line of bridal dresses that I ended up choosing from. However, if they had carried the right dress that I wanted, I would have DEFINITELY purchased from them. They are just fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All about Weddings on Atlanta Highway. I have never been in there so I can't tell you how they are or what kind of selection they have.

All About Weddings
    • 7750 Atlanta Highway Somerset Shoppes
    • Montgomery Alabama  36117
    • 334-272-0221

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey,
    i got mine at a shop called denson's on zelda road. i especially liked the woman who works there on wednesdays. i went to every shop i could find in montgomery and i was happy buying from this one. it has lots and lots and lots of dresses for sale too, which was awesome for me.
    another one that i thought was really nice is in the shopping center at the corner of taylor and atl hw, where that relitavely new publix is. i can't remember the name...
    my sister in law got hers at penolias, which is in one of those little house lookin shops on mulberry, but there wasn't anything in there i really loved. the woman is sweet and helpful though.
    there's one other one in the shopping center on the corner of bell and atl hw, but it was closed when i was looking, so i don't know how it is.
    i agree with diy bride that david's bridal pretty much sucks. they have a lot of dresses but i didn't feel like they were very good quality, and the nice ones were ungodly expensive. the people who work there try so hard to sell you things, many of which are completely unnessicary. i'm very glad i didn't buy from them.
  • Options
    lealee05lealee05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't have to go to David's Bridal, don't. I know people that got their dresses there and absolutely loved them, but I went there just to look for bridesmaids dresses about 8 months ago and they literally call me once every 2 weeks and leave huge voicemails about why haven't you come back in in so long blah blah blah. 

I have a friend who went to Bridals by Penolia and loved it. But I've never been there. Happy hunting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree Densons is great place to go.  There is also A touch of Class in Wetumpka and a little shop in downtown Prattville can't think of the name but you can't miss it.  When you get to where the stores are all connected it is right there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards