Alabama

What should my groomsmen wear?!?!?

I am getting married April 14, 2012 at my aunts house in Brent, Al.  She has dedicated her life to making her yard beautiful!  My colors are Navy Blue and Candy Apple Green.  The bridemaids will be in Navy, but I'm at a dilemma on what to put the groomsmen in.  It will be an evening wedding, 6o'clock.  I think tuxes will be too dressy for the affari, but I can't decided on what I want them in.  HELP!!!!

Re: What should my groomsmen wear?!?!?

• edited December 2011
    If it were me, I'd put them in dark gray suits... Still classy, but not super formal :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_should-groomsmen-wear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:b0563802-8461-4d7c-9ce0-a307dbf0cde9Post:a9c3a60e-927d-4f85-a89e-6452002beed7">Re: What should my groomsmen wear?!?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If it were me, I'd put them in dark gray suits... Still classy, but not super formal :)
    Posted by amandad18[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.  Maybe even navy suits to match.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe light khaki colored suits. Sounds strange but I've seen them look really good. Talk to the people where you are looking to rent. There job is to make sure the guys look great, too.
  • I love khaki pants and a navy blazer.  It would look good with a candy apple green tie and orchid boutonnieres.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards