Arkansas

Conway/Russellville Venues

Does anyone know or have any knowledge of wedding venues in the Conway/Russellville area (for at least 100 people)? Also, does anyone know anything about the Agora Conference Center in Conway, AR?
Thanks!

Re: Conway/Russellville Venues

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Greene Chapel at Hendrix in Conway. I looked into Agora, it is really expensive. I am going with Conway Country Club for the reception.
  • edited December 2011
    Agora is overpriced for what it is...you'd have to spend another FORTUNE turning that PLAIN white room into something attractive...however, it does hold a lot of ppl, with PLENTY of dancing room!!

A lot of ppl use the Old Gin..personally I was unimpressed. The rooms are fine, but the price?? Dang! And the outside...oh lord..dismal.

Both country clubs are pretty, but CCC is cheaper than the other one (which is a Linsey property anyway...boooo hisss!!!) Also, depending on the season/time of your wedding, the rooftop of Michelangelos is BEAUTIFUL, but I'm not sure how many ppl they would say it holds...

Sadly, Conway have VERY LIMITED selections for receptions...short of having a church reception, your main options are pretty much overpriced for what they are. I don't know the Russellville area. Have you considered L.Rock?? MANY MANY more options.

I'm a conway bride and I'm having a "mini destination" wedding... we're getting marrried at the Lodge at Mount Magazine. Decent price, amazing venue...but a pain in the butt to get to!! Ah well..nothings perfect:)
  • amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that got married at the visitor's center at Lake Dardanelle state park in Russellville. It's a small venue, but really lovely and I don't think it's very expensive.
  • shallen_cloeyshallen_cloey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went and looked at the Dardanelle State Park in Russellville and am considering using that as my venue. They recommended using the visitors center, but there's another building on site (the Sport Fishing Facility) that has a deck (great for ceremony), meeting room (great for reception) and restroom facilities. I think it will be perfect for a wedding. It just needds a good crafty person to make it look Wedding Perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards